...i have yet to reveal are new adventure. Maybe because when it goes down in writing it is a for sure thing. Well here it goes...we are moving to Longview, WA. Brian accepted a job in the longview area and actually started working this week. It is a huge advancement for him in his career, and I'm really proud of him for taking it on. We of course have lots of details to iron out, I will try and keep you all posted as they come along. But in the meantime we are just missing each other!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
new adventure...
Posted by Libby at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i know this is very hard for the both of you, leaving your home that has so much family bonds there, but life is an adventure and you just have to go with it, love ya both abunch!!! mombo
Now I'm going to be addicted to your site also. Can't wait to see you this weeknd!
Post a Comment