Monday, June 9, 2008

Electricians come to town!!!

We had an incredible productive Sunday thanks to Chad (brian's brother) and Jeff (brian's brother-in-law). Those boys are amazing!!! We official have lights! They installed four new can lights in the kitchen, two new can lights in the hallway, and accent lighting above the mantle. Plus they did a ton of new wiring and just updating lots of old stuff. It would have taken us forever to install all the lights without there help...we owe them big time! I think I have said it before....Family is AMAZING!!!

We can't thank you guys enough!


The following pics are taken from my niece Makenzie, she had so much fun snapping random shots. I had no idea what she took pictures of so it was super fun to view them!


I think she got some good mug shots!!!


































1 comments:

Jessica and Joe said...

Hope we can get together soon and see the new house. It's looking great!