aunt libbers and payton...
the face painting area...

gwynn's friend made herself a cat, even with black legs (the black marks on her arms!)


dad and his little guy...




presents!

tiff and i...

the fam...looking good!
gwynn's friend made herself a cat, even with black legs (the black marks on her arms!)
dad and his little guy...
presents!
tiff and i...
the fam...looking good!
hope you enjoy!!!
a few days before gwynn's birthday i was able to pop in and see gwynn's dance class. she is such a little character, with so much energy. it was fun watching all the girls giggle and be silly, i think it really hit me that in a few years i might be doing girly things with my little sweetpea...crazy! i think gwynn will be a great cousin for her!
a few days before gwynn's birthday i was able to pop in and see gwynn's dance class. she is such a little character, with so much energy. it was fun watching all the girls giggle and be silly, i think it really hit me that in a few years i might be doing girly things with my little sweetpea...crazy! i think gwynn will be a great cousin for her!

3 comments:
Libby,
I will have to get some of the great pictures from you. I was to busy buzzing around... I didn't get very many good photos. Thank goodness you and Brian were there to document the very special day. It was nice to have you guys there.
I can't wait to have birthday parties with our girlies and watch them grow up! Miss Gwynn is super cute!
Libby, you look so great! You are so freaking cute pregnant! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment