CONGRATS!!!!!!!! What a cute announcement. I'm sure your sweet girls are SUPER excited for your new addition. Hope that you are feeling well and aren't having too much morning sickness or tiredness (I feel like the exhaustion was the one thing that got harder and harder each pregnancy...probably because I was chasing after more kids :). Congrats again! I can't wait to read your updates as you go along (you are always so stinkin' cute pregnant!)
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! What a cute announcement. I'm sure your sweet girls are SUPER excited for your new addition. Hope that you are feeling well and aren't having too much morning sickness or tiredness (I feel like the exhaustion was the one thing that got harder and harder each pregnancy...probably because I was chasing after more kids :). Congrats again! I can't wait to read your updates as you go along (you are always so stinkin' cute pregnant!)
Yay!! It's blog official!! :). So excited for this new member of your cute family.
Grandma and Grandpa are pretty excited about the news also! Another "hunting season" birthday!
Sooooooooooooo excited for a new baby Tenbusch to love, cant wait. take care and let me know when i can help out. grandma Sherry
WOW! So excited for you! Congrats!
Post a Comment