Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dad turn's 60!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
we were all able to suprise dad with a birthday weekend bash at uncle tom and aunt karen's in summer lake, oregon. we ate really good food at the cowboy dinner tree, soaked at the hot springs, fished at the fish farm, went for walks, loaded bullets, sighted in guns, tanned hide...you name it we did it!!! it was great to see everyone and catch up a bit, i only wish we could get together more often. thanks uncle tom and aunt karen for the hospitality!

the birthday treats....


whoops..the chickens took my cookie!



a brown trout in the fish pond...

i love grandpa!

dad & his brother (uncle tom)
the artesian well...it makes water in the desert for the fish farm...Crazy!

summer lake hot springs



cowboy dinner tree clan!!!



beef...its whats for dinner!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I love that Brian takes his gun and fishing pole everywhere like Mike. Super cute pics. I love the one of the whole family! I also love the one of you and your sis, so adorable. Keep the pics coming! Love ya.
Mindy