...we visited a new state park that opened recently by our house. they have done a ton of work to bring it up to date.
the park host lives here... the millrace...
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Libs, Hope you are doing better. The house is adorable and I am sure it will take no time at all before it is infiltrated with "Libby Cuteness." I have a little package for you I will make a priority to get in the mail soon. Which address should I send it to? Hang in there little lady! Love Apes
1 comments:
Libs,
Hope you are doing better. The house is adorable and I am sure it will take no time at all before it is infiltrated with "Libby Cuteness." I have a little package for you I will make a priority to get in the mail soon. Which address should I send it to? Hang in there little lady! Love Apes
Post a Comment