...I know where have I been? I have lots of new pics to post, but we got a new card for our camera and it doesn't fit in the "camera" slot on our laptop. So as soon as I find the cord, I will have lots of fun summer pics to share. Summer seems to be flying by, I was just looking at the calendar and we are booked sold until the middle of August. The good thing is that they are all fun weekends that we are excited about! The last few weeks we have been super busy with remodeling (of course), a trip to Oregon for a wedding, and just a ton of super fun times with friends and family. We had a great forth of July watching the fireworks from the lake we live by. The forth of July is Longview's "big deal" for the year. There was a festival at the lake all week and live music every night. We tried to take some breaks from remodeling and enjoy some of the festivities. The fireworks were over the top compared to Oregon, Brian thought it was like 20 minutes of Oregon's grand finallies!!! We had some friends (Adam and Nicole) ride the train up for the weekend and we had a jammed packed weekend of fun. We checked out the Olympia farmers market, which was excellent...it is similar to the Pike Market in Seattle, just a bit smaller. We basically ate our way through the market! We then ventured up to Cabelas, which I think totally overwhelmed Adam! Those boys go crazy over stuffed animals and guns! We woke up to sun on Sunday so we headed up to Mount St. Helens for some sight seeing and exploring. The only bummer was that it was fogged in when we got up there...we will have to explore the mountain another day when the weather is clear. All in all we have been adjusting to Washington, just trying to get outdoors and explore as much as we can before the rain comes....and hunting season! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Can't wait to see some new pictures so hurry up and find the cord. Sounds like you have been busy!
Post a Comment