What are the chances that my dad would be in Portland the same day as me in the middle of the week? Slim to none I thought...well Wednesday night he called and said he would be in Portland on Thursday so lets get together for lunch, great I was already planning on going to Portland for the day. So the little miss and I did all our errands in the morning and then meet up with Dad and Charlie for a great BBQ lunch in North Portland. It was Charlie's pick for lunch and I must say it was a good one! It was great to visit with Dad, it has been awhile since I have seen him, we tried to spend the weekend at the ranch in October, but dad had the flu so we bi-passed that stop. We are looking forward to spending the long Thanksgiving weekend with Dad and Gale...Evelyn can't wait for another ride in the "mule" with Grandpa!
It seems like it has been awhile since I posted...the last few weekends Brian has been hunting elk here in Washington, so the little miss and I have been having some "girl' time. She loves to be out and about, so that works well for my energy level. :) The holidays seem to be sneaking up on us and we can't wait! We are looking forward to all our holiday travel to see friends and family. I'm hosting Fall dinner (early Thanksgiving) this weekend for my Mom, Jim and siblings and then next week it is off to the Tenbusch's for turkey day and then on to the ranch for the weekend. It does seem like we are on the go a lot this time of year, but I love it!
What are your holiday plans??

0 comments:
Post a Comment