guess what i was?
miss evelyn was a sweet pea for the first part of the night. she kept busting out of the sweet pea costume and didn't like being in the sleeping bag like sack that wouldn't let her kick her legs, so she had a costume change :)
we had a little pre-halloween party at mom and jim's early in the day. Mom made lunch and the kids played and frosted cookies.
grandpa paul and grandma tony even joined in on the fun.
i love this picture of them...evie is even smiling!
mom with gwynny the kitty...
aunt lucy made a quick appearance and then she was off to a halloween party...she was dressing up as a roller derby girl!

3 comments:
That is the cutest sweat pea/bear cub, horsey and kitty we've ever seen! Looks like you guys had a ball.
grandma sherry says, what a busy FUN day, just loved it. will have to do it again soon!! all the kids were so cute. love ya mombo
OMG! I cannot believe how cute Evie is! I died when I saw the bear cub costume. Too fun!
Post a Comment