Thursday, June 4, 2009

growing like a weed already!

our healthy girl!
We had our two week appointment yesterday and found out that miss evie weighs a whopping 8lbs 10oz! I couldn't believe it, I had to look at the scale twice to make sure the nurse was reading it right! That was a huge gain considering she was 7lbs 3oz just two weeks ago! I had noticed that she was beginning to fill out her clothes more and the newborn diapers were getting a little snug, but never imagined that she would weigh that much so soon! I guess she is getting fed well! She has also grown an inch since birth...her new height and weight measurements put her in the 90th percentile for both! We were both so glad to see that she is healthy and gaining weight, but I wish I could keep her itty bitty for a bit longer...she is only two weeks and already growing like a weed!
looking good at 8lbs 10oz!!!




we had grandparents day last weekend at our house...not really, but all the grandparents decided to make a visit to see miss evie on the same day. we had a great bbq, while in enjoying the shade in the front lawn. mom also stopped by on her way to and from seattle to help sarah move.

dad's first time meeting miss evie...

paul said that he wore his baby holding clothes! :)
(tony had brought clothes to maybe do some painting in the basement)

the grandma's also got lots of evie cuddling in...

4 comments:

Groves' Family said...

What a big girl! Looks like Lauren will have a competitor on the growth charts! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

grandma sherry says: what a big girl, sure is cute, hoping to stop by this weekend for a few more squeezes, to and from fishing. love ya!!! XOXOxoxo

Anonymous said...

mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm....i can't wait to smother her in auntie kisses. love the dark features. kat

The Holliday's said...

Evie is so adorable. And Libby, you look amazing! You have a wonderful little family. Can't wait to come over and meet the bundle of joy!