Monday, April 5, 2010

oh deer...




deer is evelyn's lovie. when is comes time to cuddle or sleep deer has to be with her. i remember her really liking deer back when she was 3 months old and its funny that she still likes the silly guy. now that she is crawling she like to pack deer around in her month...i guess maybe she learned that from allie! :) brian likes to call deer buck, which it does have horns, i'm just worried that "buck" might come out sounding like something else when she starts talking. :) i think we will stick with "deer" for right now, or until she can name him herself. :)
a couple cute videos of evie walking and dancing. she can even walk and dance at the same time! :)

2 comments:

The Holliday's said...

OMG! So adorable! She is quite the little dancer, eventhough she never bends her knees. LOL Love it! And I hate to admit it, but her falling at the end is hystarical...is that horrible I say that!!??! :) Give her big hugs from me!

Groves' Family said...

I agree with Mindy. The fall was less than tragic, but you'd think it was the end of her world! And you are totally right about the "b" sounds....I'd stick with deer even though daddy wants to be anatomically correct. :)