Tuesday, March 22, 2011

look who is going to be a big sister...

miss evelyn is and she is sooo excited!
she can hardly wait to have a little baby to play dolls with! :)
we are pregnant and super excited for out next sweet pea. i made miss evelyn this shirt and she wore it when we told our family and close friends. it was super fun to see their reactions and evelyn LOVES to wear her "big sister" shirt!
we are due september 24th and yes i already know that its during bow season. :)

5 comments:

The Holliday's said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! September is such a great month!! He he he!! Ev will be a great big sis! P.S. I can't believe how long her hair is getting! Hugs!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber, TJ, and boys said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I was just saying to TJ how I was wondering if you guys would be adding to your cute family soon. SOOOOOOO excited for you! Hope you're feeling well!!! Can't wait for all the cute belly shots to come (you were so stinkin' adorable when you were pregnant with Evie). YAY!

Anonymous said...

is the new baby here yet...i'm already to hold and snuggle :) can't wait to see if you are gonna make a little brother or little sister shirt! -kat

Groves' Family said...

Congrats Miss Evelyn! You play so well with all of your babies, I'm sure that the little bro/sis is going to be well taken care of!