super cheesy pics, but here you go!
4 months (16 weeks)
I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and it was pretty uneventful...which I guess is a good thing. The heart beat was loud and clear at 155 beats per minute. I had lots of questions for the doctor and that just about sums up the appointment. I'm really enjoying my Doctor, she has an 11 month old, so I feel that she is very fresh with the pregnancy/mom thing. We are both getting really excited for our ultrasound on Jan. 5th. I can't wait to find out the baby's sex...I guess then we should start thinking about names!
stay tuned for more bump updates!
log on here for more 16 week news:

6 comments:
Cute Bump Lib! We were just talking last night that you only have 3 weeks until you find out! How exciting. You'll have to let us know....immediately!
Libby, you look great! You are so adorable!!! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Finally some pictures! Very cute, you look great.
You look so great!!! Your little bump is adorable. Hope that you're feeling well and enjoying the 2nd trimester.
love the belly! can't wait to give it a little lovin' when it gets bigger! so excited for the fifth. you better call right away :)
mombo says, cute cute cute belly shots!!! looking forward to cuddling that little one, loveya mombo
Post a Comment