Friday, December 12, 2008

its party season!!!

It that time of year again when there is lots of Christmas parties. I had my work party yesterday in downtown Portland and then we hosted an open house for our clients at our office that was very enjoyable. I got to catch up with a few of my previous co-workers from OHSU that I use to travel with, which was nice. Tonight we are off to Olympia for the weekend for Brian's Christmas party. We are staying downtown by the capital, so we will be within walking distance to lots of great restaurants and the farmers market. Should be a good time, hopefully we don't get stuck in Olympia with the big storm moving in. I'm actually excited for the snow, it will make for a more festive weekend. Then next week we have a holiday party with our neighbor friends.
Hope you all have a fun winter weekend!

(just a cute pic our nieghbors took when we were christmas tree hunting)

2 comments:

Groves' Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Groves' Family said...

We would love to see you both if you are down this way! Happy Holidays! Hope you enjoyed your personal tour of Cabela's!