we have over a foot of snow in Longview!!!

Allie and I took lots of walks at the park to enjoy the snowy weather...

there was lots of kids sledding on the hills and even a few cross country skiers...I hope they don't end up in the partially frozen lake!

It started snowing in Longview last Wednesday and hasn't stopped since! It took us, 3.5 hours to drive home from Oregon City on Sunday (it is normally a 1 hour drive). We drove 25-35 mph in the truck with chains the whole way home! It was a total white out...I'm glad we had an experienced driver. Sarah ended up getting stuck with us in Longview because all the trains were cancelled. So, yesterday I put her to work (or maybe she put me to work)! We switched out the guest bed from the spare room into the office to prepare for the baby's room...I know, super exciting! With that came lots of organizing of the stuff that was hidden in closets. We got lot's accomplished in our one day work party....THANKS SARAH!!!!
Today, we are on our way south (with Sarah in tow) to spend a few days with the Tenbusch's. Then we are off to the ranch for a few days. I think Dad is driving up to pick up Sarah, in Eugene tomorrow...I think she is getting tried of us! :) We are looking forward to spending time with friends and family as we make our trek down south.
Hope you all have a snowy Christmas!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment