CHRISTMAS!
We had a very festive weekend getting ready for the holidays. After getting the tree up and decorated, we headed for Portland on Sunday to do some Christmas shopping. I'm proud to say that we are official done with our holiday shopping!!! We tried out a new fondue restaurant/bar in downtown Portland on Sunday night that was awesome. The food and atmosphere were prefect for a rainy cold winter day. Although dinner was good, I think my favorite part was dessert...we had chocolate fondue with lots of yummy things to dip. Brian is loving me being pregnant because I crave dessert more often and he has a huge sweet tooth!!!
Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!

2 comments:
Cute decoration and CUTE house! It looks very good and very updated with the remodel! Very very cute!
The house looks wonderful! Hope we can come visit sometime.
Post a Comment