Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Lovebird day!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day with your loved ones. We went to breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants in Portland and then went for a hike in Forest Park. It was a great way to end a long week of traveling to very remote and cold places in Northern Idaho. I would love to go back and explore more of Northern Idaho in the Summer, but the winter weather is a little cold and dreary. Luckily I'm traveling with some really fun girls, so it makes for some fun along the way. Here is a story you might enjoy, we got to the airport Thursday evening and I was putting a few more things in my suitcase and after I zipped it up and took it out of the rental car we started hearing a loud vibrating noise. The three of us looked at each other and thought what the hell is that noise, we thought maybe the car door alarm. But it always got more loud the closer you got to my luggage and then one of the girls says, Libby don't you have an electric toothbrush??!!! At least that was all it was! :) After a long week of work we were all a bit tried, so of course we all started laughing so hard we couldn't stop!


I have a few days at home this week and then we are heading south to go to the logging conference in Eugene. I just have to go to the dinner on Friday night, so I will be able to spend some time with Lucy and maybe hook up with some friends for lunch or coffee. Then I fly out Sunday for another week in Northern Idaho and then off to Forest Grove for a week and then vacation! We have finally scheduled our "babymoon" as Brian would call it, I just wanted to get a little tan on the belly! The second week of March we will be heading to Palm Springs for 5 days of Sunshine...I can't wait!!!


Miss sweetpea is doing well, she is has been moving around like crazy, which can cause for some sudden jolts. Its getting harder to find a comfortable way to sleep at night, but I don't think its going to get any easier for a bit. It just seems like you have so many pillows between your legs, under your belly, behind you back, etc. that is makes it hard to toss and turn at night. I have still been having major charlie horses in my calf's at night, but my doctor said that is pretty common and they will probably get worse as I progress with my pregnancy. Although on a more positive note she said that child birth is less painful then the charlie horses...I hope she's right! :) In the end it is all worth it, I know there are days when we wish she was hear already. As the due date get closer and closer we get more and more anxious to meet miss sweetpea and find out what she looks like and what kind of personality she will have...we can't wait!!! If only we could think of a name for the little sweetpea!
more on 26 weeks:

0 comments: