I have been in Coeur D' Alene this week for work, I think we brought the Oregon rain with us! We were hoping to get out and enjoy the trail along Coeur D' Alene Lake, but between the weather and our work schedule the hotel gym has been our alternative. I would much rather be outside enjoying the scenery and fresh air. Coeur D' Alene is fairly quiet in the winter, but it would be great to make a trek over this way to enjoy all the lakes that are close by in the summer. Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to the Northeast corner of Washington to a small town called Coville. There is a really neat restaurant in an old farm house that we are hoping to try out for dinner in Coville. After a half of day of work on Friday we will be heading home for the weekend to celebrate Lucy's 21st birthday!!! I can't believe she is already 21, that just means I'm getting older too! :)
Last week I experienced a few more prego symptoms from my little sweetpea. I almost passed out while getting my haircut, which was mildly embarrassing. I also developed heart burn, which I think should be re-named to throat burn because it has nothing to do with your heart. And I thought I would save the best for last...pelvic pain, I guess it's normal, just my body loosening up to prepare for birth. How lovely!!! :)
Other then those few things, miss sweetpea is doing great! She is squirming around a lot and growing more and more each day, at least me belly is! I was thinking today that I was ready for her, I just can't wait to cuddle up with the little bundle!
more on 27 weeks:

2 comments:
Yes heartburn, my favorite. I had a lot with Selena and already with the new one. I can't believe Lucy is 21!! Have a fun weekend!
mombo says; libby ive really enjoyed reading the baby update, how much you forget thur the years. remember how you would always tell rachel she was your baby, never forget the look that lady gave you when you were packing rachel around, how funny!!! any way cant bolieve my baby will be 21. loveya mombo
Post a Comment