Charlie, Tiff and the cutest kids ever came up to stay the night with us last Friday. Charlie thought that would work out better so Brian and him could be up early and start framing the new walls in the basement. They worked there tails off and almost got it all done. We also got a surprise visit from Lucy and Colton Saturday morning, so Brian put them to work too! I had a great time cooking and spending time with Sarah, Tiff and the kids. I realized I didn't have too many pics of the remodel...I guess the kids are just cutier then the 2x4 walls! :)
drinking hot chocolate early in the morning...
cutie payton and uncle brian...
i found a cow in the toy basket!
bedtime stories...
mr. payton
the weather was gorgeous on Saturday, so us ladies and Payton ventured down to the park for a walk and some play time.
framing new walls, I'm so glad we had Charlie's expertise!
our #1 work horses hard at it again!
Thanks you to everyone for making the trek up for the work party. We have a few closets to finish framing, then its plumbing, electrical and sheet rook. When the basement is all finished it will have 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, family room, and laundry room with a tool storage room. It is more house then we need, but it will make for good re-sale in the future. Or maybe just a good place to have more sleepovers! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment