Sunday, February 8, 2009

just to tie you over for the week...

Between traveling for work and being in full basement remodel mode we have been super busy. I fly out in a few hours for a week in Idaho, so hope you enjoy a few pics...expect lots more when I return!
Last week I stayed in a super cute beach cabin in Oceanside that was right on the beach. Allie got to come too! It was a busy week but we made some time to enjoy some walks on the beach in the sunny weather!
my cabin was on the lower part of the hillside...

25 weeks and growing!
more on 25 weeks...
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-25-weeks_1114.bc?read_more=1&scid=mbtw_preg25:283&pe=2UwnKgU

sneak peak of our busy sleepover remodel party this weekend...allie wanted to be part of it all, including bath time with the kids!

Hope you all have a great week, I'm going to try and stay warm in Northern Idaho...I think the high is suppose to be in the low 30's!

3 comments:

Groves' Family said...

Your belly is too cute Lib! Can't wait to see you hopefully in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

mombo says: wish i could have been on the beach with you, looks like a great place to stay, be safe this week!! and your belly is so cute sweetie, loveya mombo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bump pics! Keep 'em coming :) You look great.