So cute! Can't wait until we get to meet her. Any chance you and Brian are planning a trip to Sweet Home around July 18th :) I'd assume probably not, but we'll be up in Sweet Home for TJ's oldest sister's wedding the 15th through the 18th, so I couldn't help but ask. Miss Evie is just too precious.
mombo says, brings back memories when you would dress rachel up and pose her, cant wait till she can hug a tre, hahahahahaha, love ya mombo see you tonight
I can't figure out who she looks more like...there are times where she looks like Brian and times she looks like Libby. Either way she is stinkin' cute!
What a cutie!! You look so happy and I'm glad to hear all is well with your little sweet pea. Thanks for the announcement and keep in touch. -Darrelle and Frito
5 comments:
She is precious! I have to say, I think she looks like a mini-Libby! Sorry Brian. :)
So cute! Can't wait until we get to meet her. Any chance you and Brian are planning a trip to Sweet Home around July 18th :) I'd assume probably not, but we'll be up in Sweet Home for TJ's oldest sister's wedding the 15th through the 18th, so I couldn't help but ask. Miss Evie is just too precious.
mombo says, brings back memories when you would dress rachel up and pose her, cant wait till she can hug a tre, hahahahahaha, love ya mombo see you tonight
I can't figure out who she looks more like...there are times where she looks like Brian and times she looks like Libby. Either way she is stinkin' cute!
What a cutie!! You look so happy and I'm glad to hear all is well with your little sweet pea. Thanks for the announcement and keep in touch.
-Darrelle and Frito
Post a Comment