Monday, July 6, 2009

girlfriends...

the osu ladies and their babies!
Kat and I made a quick trip to Portland on Sunday to visit our favorite girlfriends from college! We are all so spread out now, so its not very often that we all get together. Katrina is in Medford, Jamie in Seattle, Heather in Portland, Wendi is in Boise, and I'm in Longview so it makes it tough to all be in the same place at the same time, especially with lots of kiddos in tow! We were only missing one of the six of us and that was April in Alaska...we missed you Apes! Thanks for ladies for such a great visit, it was so nice to meet the new baby boy Lucas and also squeeze on all the other cute boys...I think Evie is going to have her hands full with so many handsome boys! :)
wendi and evelyn...

katrina and lucas (jamie's new little guy)...

teagon (wendi's youngest...she was pregnant with him at my wedding!)

heather and evie....

we had a great picnic in the heather's backyard...

boy picnic!

dedrick (wendi's oldest) and tanner (katrina's oldest)...
cutie easton (katrina's youngest)...
wendi's mom...also known at super grandma!

evie excited to see everyone!

wendi and her extra cute boys!
it is so cute that she has one little guys that looks just like her husband and the other one looks just like her...i love it!

tanner with tank and pearl (jamie's dogs)
i'm sure we will see more boy wresting matches in the future!

vincent (jamie's husband) and lucas...

too cute!
It was so great to see you all, I wish we could do it more often. It is crazy to think that combined we have six kids under 5! I think it is only going to get more fun the older the kids get...I can't wait for some fun trips together in the future! Love you ladies!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mombo says; you girls are very LUCKY that you stay together, what a great way to raise your kids together, just love it when all of you get together, looks like you have so much fun!!! never let that go!!!!!My back yard and home is always welcome to all of you!!! love ya mombo