cute mamas!

We had an awesome time in Oregon celebrating katie and justin and visiting with friends and family. We were able to sneak in a quick visit to meet the latest Carter addition. Caleb is such a sweet boy, I couldn't believe how big Evie looked next to him...it is crazy how fast they grow. I almost can't believe she was that little! Pat and Ada make great parents, Caleb is going to have a ton on fun with them!
Brian holding Caleb (2 weeks), Ada holding Evelyn (2 months)

super cute dad!

what a sweet boy!

Evie loved Caleb's swing!


what a cute family!

aunt Lucy and Evie...

i love this picture!
(Brian with the best grandma in the world...she is so sweet to us)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Sure can't wait to see you!
I'm so glad we got to see you for a few minutes...even if it was too short!
Post a Comment