Friday, July 31, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I'm sure most of you remember writing a little note at my shower on the super cute pages my girlfriend Wendi designed. She bound all the pages together in this really sweet book and sent it to me after Evie was born. It turned out amazing, I just want to thank everyone for the very sweet letters, pictures, notes, etc. I was so touched by the sweet things you all had to say, in fact I have to admit that I cried the entire time I read it, but it was happy tears! :) I feel very fortunate to have such an amazing group of friends and family that think so much of us....thank you, we will cherish this very special book forever!

cute page...

sweet pictures...
my girlfriends son john wrote "you are my little angel, love john"
what a sweetheart he is!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe we should start publishing books. it sure did turn out cute. i am so glad you have that as a keepsake. wens did an amazing job!! kat