Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Evelyn and I went to Portland on Friday to celebrate mom/grandma's birthday. We took her to breakfast and then to the Japanese gardens. Luckily the gardens were shaded because it was a hot day for the little miss. We also snuck in a quick salad and ice cream cake dessert before heading home. We always manage to eat really well when we visit Portland! :) Happy Birthday Mom...we had a great times spending the day with you!
ps - happy anniversay to kat and tyler, i can't belive those cute high school sweethearts have been married for six years!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wishes! we won't even talk about how long we have been together total :) 6 years so good. still going strong. crazy! love kat

The Holliday's said...

What a great photo of you guys! Sorry I missed your call last week, but I will try tonight. I miss talking with you!!!

Anonymous said...

mombo says, had a great day with you and evelyn, thanks again!!! the shoe soles worked great on the trip. thanks love ya a bunch!!XOXOxoxo