Thursday, December 1, 2011

2 months and full of smiles!

crazy to think that it has been two months already since we met our little miss. i forgot how fast they change and grow. it just seems like yesterday that we brought her home. these days she is full of smiles and loves to do bam bams (that's what evelyn calls it when amelia kicks her legs really fast!) :)

sister love...notice their matching, that still continues to be a big deal!

evelyn loves to make sure sister has a toy, even though she is not that interested in them yet. the other night while cooking dinner i heard a rattle come from the bouncer and sure enough miss amelia had picked up the rattle that evelyn had gave her and was shaking it. i know it was unintentional, but i had to laugh!

happy two months sweet girl! your smile continues to charm us daily!

xoxoxoxo

1 comments:

Groves' Family said...

I love it that I'm able to relive Lauren's baby days through Miss Amelia! The timing of holidays is so exact! And I have to say, Evelyn and Amelia look similar but I see more of their own unique looks in the photos! :)