I'm currently 20 weeks and half way thorough my pregnancy, the belly has been growing in full force the last few week. We are anxiously awaiting our ultrasound appointment today, we will find out if our sweet pea will be a boy or a girl. Or as my girlfriend Katrina put it...will Easton (her 4 1/2 month old son) have a hunting buddy or a girlfriend???!!!
more info on 20 weeks:

5 comments:
Libby, you look amazing! I can't wait to hear the news this afternoon!
love the bump. i want to rub it so bad. you look amazing...really that little thing is just gonna get bigger so get in all the bending and stretching that you can in now :) -kat
LIBBY! Are you even pregnant!?? You need to eat more and have a real bump to show. I guess maybe I should be more patient, the bump will grow with time! We like plump babies! You seriously look great! Can wait to see you and find out the news!
Libby, your pregnant tummy is too cute! Seriously, you look amazing. As with everyone else, we're really excited to hear your news about the sex of the baby. Hope you and baby are doing absolutely wonderfully!!!!
Thank you for the call last night! So happy for you both, now you know how to decorate the baby room. I bet that will keep you busy. Try and relax, you look great!
Post a Comment