a few fabric samples that are inspiring me to start thinking about the nursery decor...
I think we have a crib and dresser picked out, so hopefully we can order it this weekend. Little miss sweetpea has already been getting spoiled! I have received lots of fun treats in the mail over the last few weeks. Thanks for all the cute clothes, books, shoes, blankets, and just fun girl stuff!!! I'm sure she will enjoy it all. Brian wants her to hurry up and get here, he is ready to play with her or maybe he means take naps with her! :)
22 weeks...


We are 22 weeks and growing bigger by the day, but I guess that is what your suppose to do at this point! I have been feeling a bit better, more good days then bad, but I still have the prego sickness that just seems to want to linger on occasion. I have still been working out and attending my exercise classes, just with lots of modifications. I have had to move to the back off the class because I can't seem to make it thorough an entire class with out having to go to the bathroom! I also seem to have these incredible charlie horses in my calf's at night, which then seem to make for a sore leg the next morning. I have heard that its a common prego side effect, so I will just continue eating lots of bananas and hoping they subside. I'm also still not drinking coffee in the mornings, which I can't believe. It just doesn't seem to taste the same and also makes me feel a bit weird when I drink it. It has been a good opportunity for me to try some new teas out, which I have been enjoying.
We are both eagerly awaiting her arrival, not that were ready, but we would sure enjoy some cuddle time with her! Brian has been amazing with the pregnancy, I couldn't ask for a more supportive and excited husband. I was thinking the other day that he might even be more excited about being a dad to miss sweetpea then bow hunting...and bow hunting is a really big deal to him!!! He is going to be a great dad!
more info about 22 weeks:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-22-weeks_1111.bc?responsys_count=1&scid=mbtw_preg22:58&pe=2UwnKgU
We are 22 weeks and growing bigger by the day, but I guess that is what your suppose to do at this point! I have been feeling a bit better, more good days then bad, but I still have the prego sickness that just seems to want to linger on occasion. I have still been working out and attending my exercise classes, just with lots of modifications. I have had to move to the back off the class because I can't seem to make it thorough an entire class with out having to go to the bathroom! I also seem to have these incredible charlie horses in my calf's at night, which then seem to make for a sore leg the next morning. I have heard that its a common prego side effect, so I will just continue eating lots of bananas and hoping they subside. I'm also still not drinking coffee in the mornings, which I can't believe. It just doesn't seem to taste the same and also makes me feel a bit weird when I drink it. It has been a good opportunity for me to try some new teas out, which I have been enjoying.
We are both eagerly awaiting her arrival, not that were ready, but we would sure enjoy some cuddle time with her! Brian has been amazing with the pregnancy, I couldn't ask for a more supportive and excited husband. I was thinking the other day that he might even be more excited about being a dad to miss sweetpea then bow hunting...and bow hunting is a really big deal to him!!! He is going to be a great dad!
more info about 22 weeks:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-22-weeks_1111.bc?responsys_count=1&scid=mbtw_preg22:58&pe=2UwnKgU

5 comments:
I can't wait to see you! You look so beautiful! And I love the colors for the nursery. I am looking forward to seeing it come together.
Take care!
Grandma thinks all the fabrics would be nice. How about a patchwork quilt? My son will be a great dad, he's gotten in some good practice with Ali. See you all soon!
grandma sherry says: love the nursery colors, libby you look so good, the time is going to fly by and that little sweet pea will come home, and the two of you will be fighting for cuddle time!!!! love ya mombo
I love the fabric colors, can't wait to see what you come up with! I had the leg issues almost every nigh, they hurt so bad!
Hope to get to see you soon! We will be in Portland the 31st, if you guys are going to be down let us know.
You look beautiful Libby! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and I hope to meet your little angel someday! :) -sara
Post a Comment