Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

We spent New Year's in Eugene with out friends Pat & Ada, and T.J. & Lisa. We had a great time catching up with everyone and the girls had fun watching the boys play the new Wii. Ada is also expecting a little spud the first week of July! We are so excited for Pat and Ada, and even more excited that our little sweetpea will have a playmate close in age. T.J. and Lisa your next....right???!!!!



Pat and Brian having way too much fun...


I got a Flipvideo from Paul and Tony for Christmas, which I'm loving. It took me a while to figure out how to post the videos to my blog (hence the belated New Year's post), but I'm enjoying it and hope to post more videos in the future. The funny part about the present is that our 10 year old niece, Mckenzie got a Flipvideo as well! She was actually the one that showed me what they were...I guess I fit right in with the pre-teen group!!!!

Brian's parents came up over the New Year's weekend and we made a trip to Longbeach and enjoyed the fresh air and ate some good seafood.



Paul and Tony looking cute...

Hope you all had a wonderful New's Year's enjoying family and friends! We are anticipating a fun year to come with our sweetpea on the way.

0 comments: