to brian and allie!!!
(two of my favorites)
brian turned 29 today and allie is 5 (or 35 in dog years).
this picture was from the first month we were dating (march 2004) and allie was just a puppy...
relaxing after backpacking to lake francis...i think he proposed right out side the tent!Today brian's celebrating his last 2o something birthday, (yes, I turn 30 before him!)
I got up at 4am this morning to put sticky buns in the oven that I prepped for last night...I know I'm crazy, but he totally deserves it! I got him a massage for his birthday that he is thinking of using this afternoon and then we are off to portland for dinner and dessert. It has been a crazy year since his last birthday, but I wouldn't choose to spend it with anyone else...you are an amazing husband and best friend...I love you!!!

3 comments:
happy bithday brian, iam so sorry i thought you were 30 this year too!! well you and allie still have a cute baby face, have a great day loveya mombo
Happy birthday Brian! I know this year is going to be a great one for you!
Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Brian! Happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment