After a few months off with the remodeling, we are back at it! Before we started on the demolition of the basement, we wanted to finish up the detail work that we have been putting off on the main level. Detail is not Brian favorite, but I have to say he did a great job on the modeling, hardware, and other small but time consuming projects. The demo in the basement started a few weeks ago and Lucy and Colton are coming up this weekend to help, so there will be lots of pics to come.
we gutted the bathroom...I think everything is new besides the porcelain tub.
before...

2 comments:
I love what you guys did with the bathroom. It looks amazing! I can't wait to get started on projects again soon as well. Looking forward to more pictures!!
Amazing! I'd love to come see it in person...might have to wait for the little person to get a little bigger! Can't wait to see the basement.
Post a Comment