Saturday, January 3, 2009

next stop...christmas at the ranch

the ranch was our last stop this year for the holidays, we could finally kick up our feet up and relax...well kinda! we did do some relaxing, but we also did some tree pruning and burning in the snow.
taking a break....

brian ended up getting lots of poison oak...whoops!
just for fun...just because I know you all want to be this stylish, especially for my prego friends. So when you start out growing everything you own what do you do? Well I decided to sport brians rain gear pants and my dad's extra large rain coat! It worked perfect, I would recommend the bib overall style rain paints....then you can grow into them!
I think I ended up doing to much brush piling, I woke up that night with the worst charile horse ever in my calf muscle. I could barely even walk on it in the morning. After a hot shower and some stretching it started feeling a bit better. I have been having leg cramps since I have been pregnant, but nothing that extreme. I guess I need to slow down a bit, which is so hard for me to do. :)
Thanks for all the great gifts Dad and Gale....we can't wait tell our kids can join in on the work parties!

1 comments:

Groves' Family said...

Take it from an ex-prego person...drink lots of water...even more than before. And if you are having leg cramps now....wait until month 8!!!!