Monday, April 20, 2009

35 weeks....

just a few silly prego pictures for you to enjoy that brian took at the ranch!







Today I had my last two week appointment with my doctor, now I will see her every week until sweetpea decides to come! I was totally shocked today when she told me that she would like to see me finish two more weeks, but if I went into labor before that she would not stop it! I thought I had five more weeks until she was going to come! I keep saying that I'm ready, but I guess I was a little unprepared for that. Maybe this will make me be a little more productive with my list of things to do before the baby comes.
I have been feeling pretty good, besides the typical prego stuff (uncomfortable to sleep, heartburn, shortness of breath, easily tired, nausea, etc.) I think I'm running out of room in my mid-section. I don't have that big of a torso to begin with, so fitting a baby in there is a tight squeeze. She continues to be head down with her back on my left side and arms and legs on my right side. I have been getting lots of kicks in the ribs the last few weeks. Sometimes she gets started moving and kicking around in there I wonder if she will ever stop...it wouldn't surprise me if she is a high energy little miss. I guess I better get back to my list of things to do before she surprises me with an early arrival!
more on 35 weeks:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mombo says, well we better get busy friday, get your list made!! cant wait for little weet pea to get her, shes going to be so cute... cute... loveya grandma sherry

Anonymous said...

love the tractor picture!! that is adorable and looks like a professional one. good shot brian. :) kat.

Amber, TJ, and Mason said...

Love all the super cute belly pics! You look so great. Hope this last month--or couple of weeks :)of pregnancy goes wonderfully for both you and Brian. Looking forward to your sweet pea's arrival, whenever she may come.

Groves' Family said...

Great pics. I agree with Kat! When did Brian become a professional photographer?? Good practice for sweet pea!