Thursday, April 23, 2009

what a surprise...

when i showed up for workout class this morning these cute things were waiting for me on a pink table....so sweet! the basket is full of clothes, shoes, onesies, etc., everyone put a little treat of their choice in it. such a great idea!
my instructor made the diaper cake, it has all kinds of little goodies tucked away in it!
I had no idea that they were going to through me a shower, so it was a very sweet surprise. There is normally an abdominal class after our class, but abs were cancelled for the day so we could celebrate! We had chocolate covered strawberries and homemade vegie pizza is was a yummy treat after a great workout! I asked then how they planned all this with out me knowing, they said when I leave class they talk about me! I normally have to leave during the middle of class to go the bathroom, so that was there time to do some quick planning...I guess the bathroom breaks benefited them as well! I feel very flattered by there generosity...what a sweet group of women!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mombo says, your just loved every were you go libby, because you bring such happiness to others,keep your chin up and enjoy your quiet time it will be gone way to soon. then your life is going to get so busy, but its wonderful!! theres nothing better in life than your sweet little bunble, then you and brian will be fussinover who gets to hold her!! love ya abunch mombo

The Holliday's said...

That is too cute Libby. Mike and I can't wait to meet little miss sweet pea! It sounds like she will have quite the fan club!! :)