I'm officially on the tail end of 33 weeks! I had a girl at the gym ask me how many more days I had left...I think I'm still counting weeks at this point! :) Although I had a doctor's appt. this week and she reminded me that I have one more two week appt. and then I start coming every week...yikes! It seems like the end is coming up fast, not that I'm complaining, I just don't feel ready yet. Although it will be nice to be able to bend over, sleep without a million pillows between every crevice in my body, and maybe have some energy back. :) The baby's heartbeat was at 134 beats per minute and squirming around like crazy. The measurements seems to be matching exactly to the weeks, as I get closer to my due date the doctor can give me a better sense of how big she is. My doctor was excited to hear that I was finally starting to feel like I was slowing down, she said she has been waiting for me to tell her that I was getting tired and had to slow down. I guess I was a little too energetic! Other then feeling SUPER tired and then dealing with crazy allergies that have heightened with my pregnancy, I'm feeling good. I am staring to get a little nervous and anxious for labor, but I think that is expected and the outcome is totally worth it!
We finished up out last birthing class this week, so I guess we are experts now! We will put that to test in a few weeks. :) We also started a baby essentials class last night, which was good. Brian changed his first diaper and swaddled his first baby! Our instructors have been awesome! We are both glad that we decided to take the classes. Until next week you can read more about 33 weeks here:

1 comments:
You can start counting days now...no one will fault you for that! The finish line is in sight! You look great...sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you.
Post a Comment