** PREGGERS UPDATE**
my doctor said that my cervix has softened and thinned , it is 50% effaced, and I'm about 2cm dilated. sweetpea has dropped since my last appointment and she was so low that she was able to rub the top of her head! she said i'm making great progress, the baby is in position and she hopes to deliver a healthy baby girl in a few days!!! i'm off to workout class, hoping it will speed up the process...we both can't wait to meet her!!!
11 days and counting until the due date...

i think she has dropped a bit...

we are almost in the single digits for the countdown, its getting close! my comfort level is diminishing a bit. i have started to have sciatic nerve pain in my groin and down my leg and the baby seems to have dropped which makes it interesting trying to keep your pants up. :) I also developed a severe tooth ache over the weekend, which limits me from being able to open my mouth very much. I went to the dentist yesterday and they found a wisdom tooth that has just broken through the skin. Great so now I'm teething!!! I was always told I didn't have wisdom teeth, so it was a surprise to me. It is inflamed and irritated, so I'm on a antibiotics and taking tylenol for the pain. It continues to limit my range of motion with my jaw, so I'm having to take really small bites of food and drink lots of smoothies. I'm hoping once we get the pain and inflammation under control, I can put off having it taken out until the little miss is done breastfeeding or at least older then a few months. Other then that just the normal preggers stuff; sleepless nights, frequent bathroom trips and aching body. She continues to be super active, if fact the dental assistant even noticed all the movement in my belly yesterday! My workout class keeps waiting for me to miss a class because then they would assume I'm having the baby...I think I'm ready to miss a class as well!!!
sneak peak of the baby's room...

we still have some finishing touches to put on the baby's room, but this is just a sneak peak to hold you over because we might not get it finished until after sweetpea arrives.
I have another doctor's appointment and exam tomorrow (wednesday), so stay tuned and I will post an update tomorrow!
4 comments:
Libby, you look so freakin' cute that it's almost not fair :) All preggo ladies should be so lucky at the end of their pregnancy. Love the belly pics as always. Can't wait to see the finished nursery. I can tell it's going to be super cute. Hope you're feeling well and getting some good rest.
The sneak peak of the nursery is very cute so I can't wait to see the rest! You are adorable and I'm sorry you are not able to enjoy the last few days, but I understand no one does! Hope your appt goes well today!
Looking forward to some news on the arrival soon!
mombo says, as a great weekend, its so good to lookat the finished project, what a since of accomplishment!! everythings coming together, now just get sweetpea home, loveya, take care, see all of you soon!! mombo
Post a Comment