super cute girls
(kat, me, ada, & lisa the hostess)
Ada is expecting their little guy the first of July...we can't wait to meet him!

cute mama kat with her super cute boy Easton...

Easton has gorgeous eyes...look at those things! his brother Tanner has amazing eyes as well although they are electric blue. sweetpea better watch out those douglas boys are handsome!

I know this is a random pic, but look close at it. Ada started cracking up when she read the names of the dogs on the shirts...their names are joe and charlie and I'm sure most of our friends are dying laughing at this point. charlie is my brother and joe is his best friend, and sometimes we joke that they are a little fem together (of course in a totally joking way)!!! I wonder if they make the shirt in big boy sizes...I think it would look great on them! :)
cute mama kat with her super cute boy Easton...
Easton has gorgeous eyes...look at those things! his brother Tanner has amazing eyes as well although they are electric blue. sweetpea better watch out those douglas boys are handsome!
I know this is a random pic, but look close at it. Ada started cracking up when she read the names of the dogs on the shirts...their names are joe and charlie and I'm sure most of our friends are dying laughing at this point. charlie is my brother and joe is his best friend, and sometimes we joke that they are a little fem together (of course in a totally joking way)!!! I wonder if they make the shirt in big boy sizes...I think it would look great on them! :)
As always we were on the go all weekend in Oregon which was lots of fun. Brian did some fishing with Pat and his brother while I was at the shower and then we headed to Home Sweet and meet up with Adam and Nicole for dinner and drinks. He turns 29 next weekend and is having a party, but I don't think we will make it down, its just a bit to close to sweetpea's due date! The trip was long for my prego belly, but we made lots of stops which made it a ton better. Although on our way north to meet up with Adam and Nicole, I got a major charlie horse in my calf and which then lead to a cramp in my other foot. I started screaming and threw myself over the console of the truck as I was trying to make room to stretch it out. Brian pulled over as fast as he could and came running over to my side of the truck and stated rubbing it out, he said he thinks it might have been the biggest one yet! I just hope I don't have any more during the day especially while I'm driving, at least at night I can stretch and flop around in bed, the truck was a little cramped. It is still a bit sore today, but feels nothing like it did when it happened. Oh the joys of being prego! We spent Sunday visiting with brian's family, it was great to see them. it will probably be the last time we see them as just the two of us and the dog...sweetpea will be joining us on our next adventure south!!!

2 comments:
I totally started laughing out loud when I saw the shout out to Joe and chuckles. I called Joe to let him know to check out your site and to find out his size. I think it would be very cute on him.
Cute pics. Sounds like you had a quick and fun trip. Better stay home and keep your feet up this weekend to keep the charlie horses at bay!
Post a Comment